If you have an encounter with an aggressive animal, please alert the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources office near you or call 911.

After hours or on weekends, please call your local police department or county sheriff’s office, who can contact a conservation officer to handle the situation.

Wild Aware Utah

c/o Hogle Zoo
2600 Sunnyside Ave
Salt Lake City, UT 84108